How can I help vulnerable people in my area during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic?

If you are looking to help those who are vulnerable or need extra assistance during the pandemic, please visit the GoodSam website to register your interest.

If you live in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales further information can be found on the following links:

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by