Is there any financial support available to me if I can’t work because I have the coronavirus (Covid-19) or I have to self - isolate?

For further information on financial support please see our SSP and Salary questions and our coronavirus welfare and benefits section.

Specific help for self employed can be found under the Support for the self-employed questions.

If you need further advice or support during this time, please call RNIB on 0303 123 9999 or visit the coronavirus (Covid-19) web pages, along with additional information for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by