I’m self-isolating what do I need to give my employer?

You are still able to self-certify for 7 days, you can do this by providing a self-isolation notice. Advice and information on how to complete a self-isolation note, without visiting your GP can be found on the NHS website.  If you need to self-isolate for more than 7 days, you will need to contact your employer to check what evidence they require.

If you need further advice or support during this time, please call RNIB on 0303 123 9999 or visit the gov.uk coronavirus (Covid-19) web pages, along with additional information for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by