I'm worried about wearing a face covering, do I have to wear one and when?

You must wear a face covering in most indoor public places, at large venues and events, and on public transport.

You may also want to wear a face covering when you are participating in sighted guiding with someone outside your household or support bubble for the whole time you are together. 

Useful information and tips on wearing face coverings with glasses, peripheral vision and dual sensory loss can be found on our Coronavirus: advice on wearing face coverings when you have sight loss web page. The page also contains information on wearing visors.

If you need further advice or support during this time, please call RNIB on 0303 123 9999 or visit the gov.uk coronavirus (Covid-19) web pages.

Guidance in Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland is different:

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by