What help can I get around the home?

There's lots of help you can get around the home with things such as housework, preparing meals and getting about safely and with confidence.

Your local social services department may be able to help you, see see How can I get help from my council to stay independent? .

Local societies for people with sight problems may also be able to offer a range of support services. You can find your nearest local society or social services department on the Sightline Directory by entering your postcode and the search words 'society' or 'social services'.

Further information can be found on RNIB's social care and rehabilitation web pages.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by