Who can I speak to about tax advice?

RNIB's Tax Advice service, run in conjunction with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), can provide advice and support on tax and benefit issues for people with sight loss.

There are a number of tax allowances you may be entitled to including:

  • Personal Tax Allowance
  • Blind Person's Allowance
  • Marriage Allowance
  • Married Couple's Allowance
  • Tax on savings
  • VAT relief on specialist products and services
  • HMRC form filling (including tax credits and income tax forms)
  • Support with Self Assessment tax returns
  • Working and Child Tax Credits
  • General tax and HMRC related issues

Further information about the different types of tax and how it may affect you and how to contact the RNIB Tax Advice service can be found on RNIB's Tax advice webpages.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by