Where can I get a grant for technology?

If you are on a low income and have sight loss there are many organisations that run grant giving schemes that you can apply for.  

RNIB's technology for life team provides advice on technology as well as running a grant scheme.  You can find more information on their grants from RNIB web page.

Guide Dogs offer a grants programme that allows you to apply for accessible technology equipment for your child that you otherwise wouldn’t be able to access. Guide Dogs access technology team are also able to provide advice on technology for children. Further information can be found on Guide Dogs access technology and grants web pages. 

You can also search for other grant giving organisations using Turn2us's grant search database. 

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by