How can I get extra support during a power cut?

Each energy network keeps a Priority Service Register (PSR) of people who may need additional assistance during a power cut.

Your energy network operator is the company that manages the electricity meters in your area and is not the company that you pay your bills to. You can find out who your energy network operator is and their contact details via the 105 website.

You will need to contact them direct and complete a registration form.

Each network will offer different support depending on your circumstances.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by