How do I claim Attendance Allowance (AA)?

You will need to complete an Attendance Allowance claim form. If you live in England, Scotland or Wales, you can request a claim form by contacting the Department of Work and Pensions on 0800 731 0122 or textphone 0800 731 0317 or visit GOV.UK.

If you live in Northern Ireland, you can contact the Disability and Carers Service on 0800 587 0912 or textphone 0800 012 1574 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or visit

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by