My child has both hearing and vision impairment, where can I get help?

SENSE provides support for children and adults and children living with complex disabilities and those who are deafblind. Sense helps people communicate and experience the world.

The National Deaf Children's Society who are the leading UK charity for deaf children may also be able to provide support.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by