Can you support my child with accessing music exams for children with a visual impairment?

Exam boards ABRSM (The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) and Trinity College offer support for anyone needing adjustments for exams. Speak to your teacher who can arrange this for you or contact your chosen exam board.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by