I am struggling to use my PC at work, what equipment is there to help me?

RNIB's Assistive technology webpage are a good place to start to work out what equipment might be right for you.

Make sure you speak to your employer about the equipment you might need, as they are legally obliged to make reasonable adjustments to help you stay in work.

You might be entitled to funding through the Access to Work (ATW) scheme to help pay for the equipment. Further information on the ATW scheme can be found on the GOV.uk Access to Work webpage.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by