Am I being discriminated against at work?

If you think you've been treated unfairly by an employer because of your sight loss, your first step is to make a complaint using the employer's grievance procedure. If you decide to do this, then you must make it clear in your grievance that their behaviour or actions are in breach of the Equality Act 2010 or the Disability Discrimination Act if you're in Northern Ireland.

Further information can be found on RNIB's employment & work web pages.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by