What support is available in my area to help someone with sight loss get out more?

My Guide is a free service offered by Guide Dogs that helps people with a vision impairment get out of their homes and into the community with a volunteer as their sighted guide.

Further information can be found on Guide Dog's My Guide web pages.


Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by