How do I claim Attendance Allowance (AA)?

You will need to complete an Attendance Allowance claim form. You can request a claim form by contacting the Department of Work and Pensions:

If you live in Northern Ireland, you can request a form by contacting NI Direct: 

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by