How do I find a legal aid funded solicitor?

If you appear to qualify for Legal Aid for your housing issue, you can find a solicitor with the relevant contract using Gov.UKs find a legal aid solicitor tool:

You may also find that the Citizens Advice Bureau has a contact in a nearby location to you.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by