Can I keep claiming my benefits if I'm going abroad to live or travel?

Claiming UK benefits if you move or travel abroad can be complex, the website has a range of information including a quick check tool that enables you to see which UK benefits you may be able to claim whilst living or travelling abroad.

You may also wish to contact the Citizens Advice Bureau or use Advicelocal to find a service in your local area, so that you can discuss your individual circumstances.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by