How do I get an eye examination at home?

If you have difficulty leaving the house, it is possible to arrange for an optometrist (optician) to visit your home to give you a full eye examination. This is known as a domiciliary eye examination.

Your local optometrist or GP should be able to tell you who can provide eye examinations at home in your area.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by