Can someone help with my cleaning?

If you have sight loss you may benefit from support and practical help at home, including help with housework. Your local social services department may be able to help you with this.

Further information on care and support can be found on RNIB's social care and rehabilitation webpages. Local societies or charities for people with sight loss may also offer a range of support services. You can find your nearest support on the Sightline Directory by entering your postcode and the search words 'care', 'support', 'social services'.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by