Who can I contact for housing advice?

If you need housing advice or are at threat of becoming homeless you can contact the following Housing advice agencies:

Shelter England

Shelter Cymru (Wales)

Shelter Scotland

Housing Advice NI

Law Centres

Local law centres are usually able to provide free legal advice on housing and homelessness. Find your local law centre on the the law centre network website.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) may be able to provide advice and support. Find your local bureau on the CAB website.

Rent or mortgage arrears

The Money Helper website and Citizens Advice Bureau website both have good arrears advice and information.

Further information can also be found on RNIB's Independent living webpages.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by