Can you recommend a private consultant/optician?

Unfortunately we cannot recommend individual professionals or hospitals.

Your GP or optometrist (optician) should refer you to the most appropriate ophthalmology consultant for your particular eye problem. If your ophthalmologist feels you need to be seen by someone else, they will refer you to to the right person for your needs.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by