What should I do if I think I'm losing my sight?

If you are having problems with your sight, visit your local optician or GP for a check up. If necessary, they will refer you to an eye clinic. If you're referred to an eye clinic, an eye specialist, called an ophthalmologist, will examine the health of your eyes and your eye sight.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by