What happens with my certification and registration if my sight improves?

If your sight improves you will no longer qualify for certification. Your consultant ophthalmologist should write a letter to your GP and local authority informing them that you are no longer certified.

If you are registered your local authority should make arrangements to de-register you.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by