I’m homeless, what can I do?

If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness you should seek advice as soon as possible.

Shelter and Housing Advice NI are the leading charities in the UK providing housing advice.   Their website covers in-depth advice on steps to help people who are homeless or threatened with it

Shelter England 

Shelter Cymru (Wales) 

 Shelter Scotland 

Housing Advice NI

If you have not already done so your first step should be to contact your local authority’s housing needs/options team to apply as homeless and get further advice and support.  You can search for contact details of your local council on gov.uk

For further information on support available see Who can I contact for housing advice?

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by