I’m homeless, what can I do?

If you or someone you know are homeless or threatened with homelessness, seek advice as soon as possible. Start by contacting the local authority's housing needs/options team to apply as homeless and get further advice and support. You can search for contact details of local councils on the gov.uk website.

Shelter and Housing Advice NI are the leading charities in the UK providing housing advice, their websites have in-depth advice and information that you may find useful. See Who can I contact for housing advice?

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by