Can I get help to use my magnifier?

A low vision assessment is the best way to get advice and also determine what magnifier you need and how to use it. You can get an assessment from your local Low Vision Clinic. These clinics are often found within hospital eye clinics but sometimes in local societies or opticians, your GP or ophthalmologist should be able to provide a referral to this NHS service. Your local resource centre should also be able to help you with advice on what is available in your local area.

Find your local centre on the Sightline Directory by entering your postcode and the search words 'low vision' or 'resource centre'.

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by