How can I claim legal aid for housing issues?

You may qualify for Legal Aid advice and support from a housing solicitor. In order to be eligible, you must satisfy certain conditions. You can use the Legal Aid Check on the Gov.UK website, to see if you are eligible.

Civil Legal Advice (CLA)

The Civil Legal Advice (CLA) helpline can also check your eligibility over the phone:

  • 0345 345 43 45 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm; Saturday, 9am to 12:30pm)
  • 0345 609 66 77 (Minicom)

For information on how to find a solicitor for your housing issue, see How do I find a legal aid funded solicitor?

More housing advice

If you need advice on who to contact about your housing issues, see Who can help with housing enquiries?

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by