I am going to be evicted, what can I do?

If your landlord has given you notice to leave you should seek advice as soon as possible to establish your rights and what steps to take next.

Depending on your type of tenancy your landlord will have to give you very specific eviction notices and it is worth checking that they have complied with the correct eviction procedure. 

You can seek advice and support from your local housing needs/options team within your local authority.  You can search for contact details of your local council on gov.uk

For independent housing advice and support please see Who can I contact for housing advice?

Did this answer your question?

Related questions

Brought to you by